Which product is not included in GST
As you are aware, Government of India is all set to implement the Goods & Service Tax (GST) with effect from July 1, 2017. The determination of applicable tax, inter-state or intra-state, will be dependent on the Goods and Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) of the relevant parties involved in the transaction. Compliance with GST regulations will be required to ensure the availability of the credit of GST invoiced by and paid to Hapag-Lloyd. Please note that it is important to share your GST number with Hapag-Lloyd.
You can follow the link to Hapag-Lloyd India’s website to update your GST number.
We will be unable to issue you a GST compliant invoice from July 1, if your GSTIN is not updated in our customer database. Please be advised that any customer who has not provided the relevant information will be recognized as an Unregistered Partner. This will lead to complications in claiming tax credits.
Please take note of the major changes in GST regime and take appropriate actions to avoid any complications later on:
- Change of billing party is not permitted once the invoice is generated.
- Invoice will be generated on the name on the Bill of Lading, unless contrary is advised in the Shipping Instruction for Exports and at least 3 days in advance of filing of IGM for Imports.
- GST is also leviable on the excess payment; hence please make sure to make the payment as per the invoice. Refund of excess payment will be net of GST amount.
For further information, please contact your local Hapag-Lloyd Finance at [email protected]
- Gluten should be banned in schools
- Can dogs eat yogurt?
- What was the final result of the Champions League
- Is cryptocurrency a part of the economy?
- Why does life always say no
- What are the things that are destroyed by nostalgia
- Dilutes DRIP existing stocks
- You can buy Applecare from Best Buy
- How is the night life in Lyon OR
- George Washington is the most famous American
- How value is created in LBO transactions
- How much building data does Apple have
- What is quantum physics reflects
- Are BPO jobs available on Shine Com
- Megapixels affect the video quality
- What are your best tips for the Christmas budget
- Is it healthy to compete with yourself?
- Are oranges considered acidic or alkaline
- Is Boat Rockerz 400 worth buying
- How does a trip switch work
- Why we haven't discovered immortality yet
- Who invented the angle grinder?
- How can I get the best app
- Why does India need a presidential system