What is class hierarchy
A somewhat more difficult to understand, but particularly important property of object-oriented programming languages is the polymorphism. This means the call of overwritten methods, whereby the call is automatically adapted to the class. A simple example shows you what is meant by this.
You use a list with the previously defined classes animals
in which there are two dogs and a cat. When traversing the list and calling tell () With
for animal in animals: animal.tell ()
a difficulty arises because there are three different methods of tell (), namely one in each class Pet, Dog and Cat. The computer can resolve this ambiguity in three ways. He can
In a polymorphic programming language like Python, the last and best behavior applies.
- When should I salt my steak?
- Has the bike price fallen?
- How do I get into my subconscious
- What are your debit card credentials
- What are the disadvantages of hydraulic brakes
- Is the Oregon Country a country
- What is meant by glossy material
- What are the top 20 English novels
- Why are Allo and Duo different apps
- Forward rates can predict future spot rates
- How does SurveyMonkey generate a profit
- What are the KPIs for Conocophillips
- Why do luxury cars lose value so quickly?
- Deny your death
- How did Stevie Ray Vaughan learn to play the guitar
- How do you insure the rental through third parties
- Which supplements are the least effective?
- How are underwater volcanoes formed
- Prefer telephones with a glass back
- Hornets will haunt you
- Is opium legal in the US
- How was the ICSE chief chemical officer
- Where are the 13 Turpin children now
- What is twat