Why were the Rolling Stones so famous
The Rolling Stones are a rock and roll and blues rock group from Great Britain. Today's members are Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood and Charlie Watts. The Rolling Stones, like the Beatles, made rock music famous from 1960 onwards. Few bands have sold as many records and CDs as they have.
In 1961, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, two former school friends, met by chance at a train station in southern England. Together with their mutual friend Dick Taylor and later also with the guitarist Brian Jones, the pianist Ian Stewart and the drummer Tony Chapman they began to make music. In the early days there were always other musicians playing along. Some died, others no longer participated for other reasons.
Her first big success worldwide was the song "Satisfaction" from 1965. Other well-known Rolling Stones songs include "Paint It, Black", "Ruby Tuesday", and "Tumbling Dice". In addition, the musical film "Shine a light", which is about the career of the Rolling Stones, was released in 2008.
The special thing about the Rolling Stones is that after so many years they are still successful. The band still fills entire stadiums at their concerts. Few bands have played so successfully for such a long time. The Beatles only made it eight years. Another well-known band that has existed for almost as long are the "Scorpions" from Germany.
There are also other search results for "Rolling Stones" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Are computer languages made from existing languages
- What Bollywood actresses have hoarse voices
- Why did Syd Barrett leave Pink Floyd
- Who sang Lola in the 70s
- What is an emulator
- Is stoicism similar to Zen philosophy
- Can you decipher the word DDA
- The atom bomb saved lives
- Actor Charles Bronson was difficult
- Are your natural nails shiny or matte
- Who are the most corrupt doctors
- Why does Christ forgive all sins?
- Who Owns Ask com
- What is holding us back from world peace
- How are domesticated foxes
- Which online training is better
- What days is USPS mail not being delivered?
- What is the rule of evolution
- What is a street lamp
- Why don't sociopaths bother?
- Has George H W Bush died
- Where are the waterfalls in Pennsylvania
- Does Ben Shapiro have a podcast
- What do apple cider vinegar vitamins do