What is a b a b 12
SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP Release 751, © Copyright 2017 SAP AG. All rights reserved.ABAP - Keyword Documentation → ABAP - Programming Guidelines → ABAP-Specific Basic Rules → Checks for Correctness →
ABAP Test Cockpit
With the ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC), a framework is integrated into the ABAP Workbench that considerably facilitates the development-related handling of the necessary tests. The ATC allows the execution and display of the results of various tests for development objects, such as:
- extended program reviews
- static performance tests
- static usability tests
- Security checks
While the Code Inspector is only integrated into the development environment via the standard check and can otherwise only be operated via a separate transaction, the ATC is fully integrated into the Object Navigator and the Transport Organizer and is available there for tests accompanying development. The ATC allows quality managers to carry out mass tests. In the ABAP Development Tools (ADT), some tests are only available via the ATC.
Configure and use ABAP Test Cockpit correctly
If the ABAP Test Cockpit is available in your system, before you release the transport, make sure that an ATC run no longer displays any messages across all development objects involved. For this purpose, the ATC check should be integrated directly into the transport release.
The ATC is a tool that can be used by SAP developers and within the framework of central quality assurance. For example, if a developer checks all development objects of a package in the development system with the same ATC configuration as a quality manager does as part of a mass run in a consolidation system, he can prevent all messages in advance without having to wait for feedback from the quality manager.
If the ATC is configured correctly, the above rule includes the previous rules on syntax warnings, extended program checks and the Code Inspector.
- In particular, the security checks of the extended program check can be carried out and managed via the ATC, which allows them to be integrated into the transport release.
- The ATC is available outside of SAP from the following releases:
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.0, EhP2, Support Package 12
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.0, EhP3, Support Package 05
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.3, EhP1, Support Package 05
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.4, Support Package 02
- Coca Cola needs to be chilled
- Are bases in nature corrosive
- What month is Hajj performed?
- What are the most beautiful panoramas
- What do you know about narcissistic women
- Can polyamory save a dying marriage?
- What's next after the iPhone
- Is Suboxone bad for you
- How can INFJs avoid manipulation 1
- Do you think vision boards really work
- Which singers are rude or disgusting
- Is OnePlus One overrated
- Songwriters take the performers' playability into account
- Which companies have formal salary formulas
- Peter Falk smokes a cigar
- The rights of sports personalities have been violated
- How did humans develop two halves of the brain
- Can India revolutionize its economy like China
- How's the career growth for SAPUI5
- Why doesn't Na react with water
- How do you relieve temporomandibular joint pain
- What is LTE enhanced
- What is the postal code of Mangalore
- What is Codability