Where can we buy eggshell powder
Calcium intake in particular plays a major role in raw feeding. This can be achieved through adequate bone feeding. If no bones are tolerated or if they should not be fed for health reasons (e.g. kidney disease), eggshell powder is a good usable animal calcium source for daily feeding. It ensures balance in raw boneless feeding by balancing the high phosphorus content of the meat with its natural calcium content. The fine degree of grinding ensures high bioavailability.
- Neutralization of excess phosphorus with a bone-free diet
- as an extra calcium source in case of increased need (growth, pregnancy, lactation)
100% eggshell powder
Info: 1 g contains approx. 370 mg calcium. Pregnant and lactating bitches as well as growing puppies require up to 180 mg Ca / kg body weight.
|DOSAGE PER DAY|
|1-10kg||1 MSP to 0.25 tsp|
|10-20kg||0.25 to 0.5 tsp|
|20-30kg||0.5 to 0.75 tsp|
|30-40kg||0.75 to 1 level tsp|
|40-60kg||1 to 1.5 level tsp|
|Type of meat|
do not apply
analytical componentsWe produce our products ourselves from natural raw materials.
Please note, therefore, that the analyzes are subject to natural fluctuations.
|Raw ash||95.9 %|
Do you have questions? Please contact me!
- What exactly is a? God particle?
- What happened to Burt Reynolds
- What are India's top blogger template developers
- How do I make life bearable
- What is the importance of protein engineering
- What makes Game of Thrones so unique
- Thin and thin guys should try the gym
- Tagalog has its own alphabet
- Why do piercings become infected
- Is digital marketing overrated
- How common are ejections in naval aviation
- Is Lingard the new Messi
- Why do people starve to death
- What is the process of ATM transaction
- What are the rules of female modeling
- What is the gradient of the loss function
- How can I be high in life
- Should be separated at short notice
- Trauma can cause you to forget someone
- Americans believe in fortune and luck
- What is the body in an automobile 1
- When should we say goodbye?
- Does the Air Force have warrant officers
- What are examples of colloids