Can teachers identify plagiarism without using software
Plagiarism checks for teachers and schools
Plagiarism check - only a topic for universities?
Some countries have recognized the problem of plagiarized term papers and theses and are already carrying out plagiarism checks across the board. Austria is a pioneer, where the plagiarism control of all "pre-academic papers" - comparable to Abitur or specialist papers in Germany - is already an integral part of the assessment.
Seamless integration into the correction process
This is why PlagAware introduced functions and tariffs for plagiarism checks that are specially tailored to the needs of schools and teachers. The focus is always on a clear, uncomplicated and efficient integration into the correction process for the texts.
PlagAware offers teachers the opportunity to have students independently submit their texts to PlagAware's plagiarism checker. A special website is available for this, which schools can customize - for example with the school logo or color combinations and fonts to match the school's website. In this way, plagiarism checks can be seamlessly integrated into the appearance of the school when the texts are handed over.
Collusion check against unauthorized group work
The texts that are handed over by the students can be automatically collected in a class set on request: Teachers always have control over whether all work has already been submitted or whether - and which - work is still pending.
If desired, a so-called collusion check is carried out in the background while the texts are being collected. All submitted work is compared word for word and possible matches are shown in a clear comparison. Unauthorized group work can be recognized immediately and easily. You can find more information on the subject of "Comparing Texts" and "Searching for Plagiarism in Your Own Texts" in our article on the subject of text comparison.
Plagiarism check against copy & paste
The actual plagiarism check is started as soon as all texts are available. PlagAware not only includes all publicly accessible documents on the Internet in the search, but also all previous work that was done at the school if requested. For this purpose, PlagAware users have private libraries available in which school-internal texts can be stored.
In contrast to many other systems, all rights to these texts remain with the school or the author. In particular, texts in the private library are never used by other institutions for plagiarism checks and can be deleted at any time if necessary.
- What do non-metalheads think of metal
- Can India revolutionize its economy like China
- Is it normal to hate high school?
- Is the Spanish language still important
- Do you play football game Pes 13
- Who is the typical Quora user
- What's your favorite park in Miami
- How can it be of any use to you if you are short
- What is 70 sodium hydroxide
- What makes the ISS move so fast
- What is the newest designer drug
- Who can support street photography
- Why are magnets good for our health
- Is seizure curable
- Which cities are near to Redondo Beach CA.
- Is meanness a psychological disorder
- What is the kharasch effect
- How did people develop emotions
- How can we bridge two WiFi networks
- The JEE main exam has been postponed
- Who did the sinc function
- What does BBQ stand for
- Who was worse Grindelwald or Voldemort
- A square bum is bad