Get Cuban cigars up people
Cigar smoke - a symbol of pleasure
When smoke rises from the end of a good cigar, the aficionado indulges in a state of deep relaxation. Cigar smoke is an expression of pleasure in two ways, because it not only shows that you are about to enjoy your cigar, but also transports the flavors and aromas that make cigars so popular. In fact, the smoke produced by burning it down is the most common form in which tobacco is consumed. Tobacco leaves are chewed or snorted less frequently. When smoking cigars and pipes, special attention is paid to tobacco smoke, because this is about his characteristic taste. Accordingly, one does not inhale the smoke into the lungs as with cigarettes in order to accelerate the nicotine absorption, but puffs the cigar or pipe slowly and carefully. The cigar smoke is practically "tasted", because via the taste buds in the mouth and via the sense of smell - depending on the tobacco composition - it results in a fine, spicy, strong and / or complex interplay of aromas that can be discovered and explored with every cigar.
1. How is cigar smoke created
2. Much smoke about nothing? How harmful is cigar smoke?
3. Cigar smoke for all tastes
How is cigar smoke created?
Lighting cigars is repeatedly described as a relatively complex ritual that beginners have to practice first. Many cigars are several times thicker than cigarettes and therefore need more time for all tobacco layers to ignite. In addition, the cigar tobacco is more humid, which is why you should never use a conventional lighter, but only a gas-powered cigar lighter. Its flame burns without pollutants that could affect the taste of the tobacco. When lighting a cigarette for a short time, this is hardly of any consequence, but only lighters with butane gas or a butane-propane mixture should be used for cigars. The fact that the cigar is first toasted before it is finally lit has the purpose that all tobacco layers - insert, binder and wrapper - should burn down at the same time. This is the only way the cigar works physically perfectly - it burns evenly - and the cigar smoke is evenly guided through the cigar body. The tensile resistance also plays a role here.
When smoking cigars, essentially walking three chemical processes which are ultimately responsible for the taste experience in the smoke.
- In the glow zone, which can be 580 to 660 degrees Celsius for cigars and 420 to 500 degrees Celsius for pipes (cigarettes burn significantly hotter), the tobacco burns by reacting with oxygen.
- Behind and inside the glowing zone, the tobacco smoulders rather at 200 to 600 degrees Celsius, which causes incomplete combustion and thermal decomposition. Among other things, this creates condensation products that accumulate in the smoke.
- Behind the smoldering zone, volatile substances such as water vapor and essential oils evaporate and distill from the tobacco at lower temperatures. The water vapor transports these substances, including nicotine, into the smoke, and so they get into the mouth and nose.
If the three processes mentioned are in the right balance, the cigar smoke transports the maximum of tobacco aromas. So you should have a cigar pull wisely: If you pull too often and too hard, the smoke gets too hot and tastes rather hot and not very aromatic; if you smoke the cigar too timidly, the embers go out and you have to re-light it. As a rule, however, relighting the extinguished cigar does not impair the enjoyment any further. The last third of the cigar (also the last quarter for larger, high-quality formats) is usually not smoked. It serves as a filter and cooler. The closer the embers get to the head of the cigar, the hotter the smoke and the more difficult it is to enjoy.
Cigars That Make A Lot Of Smoke:
Much smoke about nothing? How harmful is cigar smoke?
If you look for more information about the ingredients of tobacco smoke, you will often find lists of addictive, toxic and harmful substances, but little about the substances that make the enjoyment of a cigar or pipe so attractive. As with all luxury foods, enjoying tobacco is of course a matter of taste, albeit a much more controversial one than, for example, with alcohol or sweets.
Of course, it contains cigar smoke hardly less pollutants than cigarette smoke. It is true that cigar tobacco is seldom mixed with flavorings and additives that can enrich the smoke with even more pollutants, but cigars are only very rarely smoked with filters. The harmful combustion and smoldering products of tobacco such as benzene, hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, benzopyrene, nitrosamines and tar can be found in similar quantities in cigar smoke. Only the fact that you do not inhale the smoke into your lungs ensures a slightly different mode of action in the body. While regular consumption of cigarettes can lead to increased lung cancer and other lung diseases, cigar smokers are more likely to develop cancer in the oral cavity (tongue, palate, gums) as well as the larynx and esophagus. But lung cancer cannot be ruled out either, because some of the cigar smoke is inhaled into the lungs through the nose. So cigar and pipe smoking is no less harmful than cigarette consumption, because in addition to diseases of the respiratory system, an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases (heart and blood circulation) has been proven with all types of tobacco consumption.
However, the frequency of consumption makes a difference in the health risk from tobacco smoke. While many cigarette smokers mostly satisfy their nicotine addiction several times a day, cigars are usually too expensive for such a purpose. In addition, the nicotine is absorbed much more slowly with puffing than with lung smoking. Occasional, responsible, pleasure smoking is logically less harmful than smoking cigarette several times a day.
Cigar smoke for every taste
Real aficionados won't let risk reports spoil their enjoyment of enjoyment. Rather, it is important to find out which Formats and types of tobacco offering the greatest pleasure in person: Cuba, Dominican Republic or another of the most popular growing regions? Cigarillo or cigar, long filler or short filler? Hand made or machine made? Pure or flavored? Even with cigars, one can rarely argue about taste. The fact remains: Only the smoke makes the experience of the artfully composed and rolled tobacco possible. Take the time to discover the complex aromas in cigar smoke for yourself! We at Noblego offer you everything you need to do this.
More cigars, more smoke:
- What color clothes bring out green eyes
- How has the demonization affected the farmers?
- How does postmodernism affect science?
- How often is Microsoft software updated
- What is meant by Aquinox?
- How to study in college life
- What is pogodj in Russian
- Is Jio phone durable
- Crazy Bulk Supplements are a scam
- How can we reduce our expenses
- Can gems be found on the moon
- Should take over SofBank WeWork
- The Microsoft BizSpark program is worth it
- How can I get more outstanding
- How do I pull myself up
- Which countries import JF17 from Pakistan
- When does the Chinese New Year start?
- What's your kid's favorite song on Disney
- Where can I get inspiration to learn
- What experience is described in the poem
- Does smoking help a little
- Which is safer commodity or stocks
- How do living organisms breathe oxygen
- How can I get an app thumbnail
- How do I hire a crystal healer
- Who developed the port of Hambantota
- What is Oya in Turkey
- How was the prison in the nineties
- Celebrities who practice yoga
- What is tankless toilets
- Hanzo oversees how to play a video game
- Has Facebook AI Research considered introducing Tensorflow
- Why do Americans love science so much
- What are the disadvantages of oil production