Is textile technology suitable for boys?
Older job title (s): Textile mechanic, textile technician - mesh technology, textile technician - weaving technology, large machine embroiderer.
Textile technologists look after the machines in textile companies, i.e. spinning machines (for thread production), weaving machines (for the production of textile webs), knitting machines (for the production of special fabrics such as shirts and pullovers), knitting machines (production of sweaters, scarves, etc.), embroidery machines (decorative embroidery), Trimmings machines (for making ribbons and braids) or finishing machines (e.g. dyeing machines).
The tasks of textile technologists include maintaining the machines (e.g. cleaning, lubricating), carrying out minor repairs (e.g. replacing damaged parts) and, above all, setting / programming the machines for the production process and converting them in the event of changes in production (e.g. inserting other textile materials ; Changing the arrangement of mechanical parts; assembling other production tools).
During production, they monitor and control the machines and continuously check the quality of the products.
The professional profile in the training regulations (Federal Law Gazette II No. 144/2013) includes the following points:
- Selecting, accepting, checking usability and storing the company-specific raw and starting materials,
- Organizing and ensuring the optimal flow of materials (raw and starting materials) for production,
- Setting up, starting up, operating, monitoring and switching off or changing the machines and systems for the production of line and flat products (e.g. spinning machines, weaving machines, knitting machines) and for changing surface structures and product properties,
- computer-aided monitoring and implementation of process controls and process optimization as well as documentation of operating data,
- Maintenance, care and simple maintenance of the company-specific machines and systems,
- Carrying out simple assembly and disassembly work on company-specific machines and systems,
- Applying the test regulations and test standards used in the textile industry,
- Execution of the work taking into account the relevant safety regulations, norms and environmental standards.
Collective bargaining minimum rates (gross *), all amounts in euros
* Gross = value BEFORE deduction of duties (insurance, taxes)
|Textile technologist in|
|Collective agreement (gross income)||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th Ly||valid from|
| Textile industry in Austria with the exception of Vorarlberg (embroiderers, knitters, weavers, weavers, trimmers and rope makers) (workers) |
| Textile industry in Vorarlberg (knitters, weavers, weavers, trimmers and rope makers) (workers) |
| Embroidery trade and embroidery industry VORARLBERG (workers) |
| Textile industry (workers) |
Special regulation for apprentices whose apprenticeship relationship begins after reaching the age of 18 or after passing the school leaving examination
|Special regulation for apprentices whose apprenticeship relationship begins after they have reached the age of 18 or after passing their school-leaving examination||860||1.134||1.401||1.616||01.04.2021|
Hand dexterity: Repair work
Dexterity: precision mechanical work, setting the machine
Sense of touch: Checking the textile fabric for defects
Hand-eye coordination: Repairing small parts
Eyesight: Adjustment work, control of the fabric produced
Insensitivity of the skin: Exposure to detergents and lubricating oil
technical understanding: Repair and maintenance of textile machines
logical-analytical thinking: Troubleshooting
Responsiveness: Avoiding accidents, working on running machines
Independence: Monitoring the machine, performing maintenance and repair work
mental resilience: Shift work in industrial companies, troubleshooting under time pressure
- Who knighted Ser Robert Strong
- Why did you learn to cook
- Who coined the phrase learning set
- Why can't we experiment with mercury?
- The algorithm is created using programming
- Are people from Uzbekistan Turkish or Persian
- How do I index data in Django
- What is a good 3500 meter time
- Why do horses roll while riding
- Makes hashtags a difference on Instagram
- Are essential oils comedogenic
- How can GST curb corruption
- Can you buy a YouTube channel intro
- What are the best hacks for iPhones
- Is it safe in Houston after dark?
- Psychopaths have you ever hurt someone permanently
- What is the origin of Zanahoria
- Are single-use paper products environmentally friendly
- How high can you fly without pressure
- Cerebral haemorrhage is fatal
- Is Jimmy Buffett musically talented
- What does no Tengo Tu Mail mean
- Deliver Canary to the Seattle Eastside
- How prayers can help in your own life