Can Apple help deactivate a stolen iPhone?
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen
If you lose an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or suspect the device has been stolen, here's how to find it and protect your data.
Mark as lost
When you mark a device as lost, remotely lock it with a code to protect your information. This will also disable Apple Pay on the missing device. And you can view a custom message with your contact information on the missing device.
Mark your device as lost.
Report the loss of the device to the local police station
Submit a theft and loss claim
If your missing iPhone is protected against theft and loss with AppleCare +, request an iPhone replacement.
Submit a claim.
Remotely delete a device
After you've erased a device, you won't be able to track its location. So make sure you don't have to search for the device anymore. If you purchased AppleCare + with theft and loss coverage, don't wipe iPhone until your claim is approved.
Erase your device.
Contact mobile operator
If the missing device is an iPhone or iPad with a data plan, report the loss of the device to your wireless service provider so that they can deactivate your account and prevent phone calls and the use of SMS and data services. If your device is covered against loss with your cellular plan, you can make a claim.
Remove a missing device from an account
If you purchased AppleCare + with theft and loss coverage, don't remove the lost iPhone from your account until your claim is approved.
You can remove the missing device from your list of trusted devices at appleid.apple.com.
AppleCare + with theft and loss protection is not available in all countries or regions.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not a recommendation or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- How accurate is the psychology
- How can we calculate semester stamps
- Are demons really afraid of Hanuman Chalisa
- What are some touching realistic stories
- What is typical British behavior
- Where can I find backpage like websites
- How can I part with the government?
- Addiction is an inherited behavior
- I'm eating a watermelon. What's next
- Which model has the smallest waist?
- Cheese causes acne, but milk does not
- Why are typhoon cyclones moving towards land
- How many calories are in dried apricots
- What makes one prone to demonic possessions
- When is wisdom tooth extraction necessary?
- The London Overground has free WiFi
- Which feature phone has the coolest features
- Why are animals being killed in zoos
- Are there Coinstar machines without fees
- How do prebiotics help you lose weight
- Why are Turks not racist against blacks
- How do I make life comfortable
- What has nine lives
- Are hamburgers the most American food
- What are the SQL sublanguages
- Own ideas
- What is irrational thinking
- Are there any vegetables that contain gluten?
- Is an apprenticeship only for freshmen
- What is originality
- How is the Duchess of Cambridge?
- Can lions show compassion for their prey
- Can one be religious and rational
- Are wolves water dogs