How can I stop being so intimidating?
When I need you
Songwriter Albert Hammond was now a big star in the 1970s. He had written hits like "It Never Rains In Soutrhern California" and still the self-doubts remained. When Hammond went to a Paul McCartney concert, it was over. Hammond wanted to stop the music. He was so intimidated by McCartney's good music that he told his wife on the phone after the concert that he was quitting. When he hung up the phone he was singing "When I Need You".
The SWR1 Pop & Poetry Translation:
When I need you, I just close my eyes and be with you - and then everything I want to give you is just a heartbeat away.
When I need love, I just reach out and touch my hands - I didn't even know that there was so much love that keeps me warm day and night.
There are miles of empty space between us, a phone can never replace your smile.
But you know I won't be out forever - it's cold out there, but I'm holding on, and so should you.
It's not easy when the road gives you direction.
It's a heavy burden to bear, honey.
But you know that I haven't been out all my life.
When I need you, I just close my eyes and you are with me and warm me day and night.
- What is the song Mr Bojangles about
- A fence reduces the value of the house
- How can one justify inductive thinking?
- What percentage of iPhone owners play tennis?
- What is the Indo-Pacific Strategy
- Can water have a concentration
- What are the working techniques of pipelining
- When should you become a biomedical scientist?
- How to make mint cheesecake
- Was Henry VIII Religioes
- Is God a seventh dimensional being
- Homeopathy is effective in treating a fistula
- Why the air flow in the earth is variable
- What is branding and packaging
- Continue the builder for free
- What does ROX mean in machine learning
- How are Jefferson and Hamilton the same
- What is the function for triangular numbers
- What are the highest paid summer jobs
- What makes you hate LinkedIn
- What are some examples of monocot plants
- What does the expression mean?
- What role does the earth play
- Why do people copy my behavior