Why should you be an intern at JSW
Intern Open Youth Work 50%
Creative and dynamic youth work is looking for you!
The Blaues Kreuz BL youth welfare foundation is a service provider for youth and social work. She is involved in addiction and prevention work as well as in social and professional integration. She works on behalf of authorities and private institutions.
Child. Youth. The KJF family works in north-western Switzerland on behalf of around 70 municipalities. For children, adolescents and families, we offer a wide range of leisure activities, school social work, day-to-day structures that complement the school, needs-based advisory solutions and the provision of information on various topics.
In open youth work we offer from mid-August 2021 for one year one:
Ideally as a pre-study internship for the socio-cultural animator HSLU
Your field of work is in the area of children. Youth. Family KJF in the open Youth work in Bubendorf. Together with our sociocultural animator, you form a gender-balanced team. You can expect an exciting, varied and creative working environment. Young people actively participate in the design of open youth work, which means that everyday work is dynamic.
Your activities include accompanying the opening times of the youth cellar in Bubendorf, various project work, community work and administrative tasks. Mediating in disagreements, working on relationships and working with peer groups are very central. Therefore we are looking for a communicative, established and motivated young man.
Are you ready, a year to gain experience in the varied and dynamic field of open youth work?
As an institution that is committed to Christian values, we assume a corresponding basic attitude. You can identify with our mission statement.
For more information is available to you Kim Tschudin, Head of the Open Youth Work Bubendorf on 077 522 38 21, at your disposal (Wednesday to Friday). You can find detailed information on our homepages www.jsw.swiss and www.kjf.swiss
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your written application to [email protected](Attachments only in PDF format).
- What is the best flash storage company
- Do you like it when you've proven yourself wrong
- What are the dummy schools in Gwalior
- Why are system calls also known as traps
- How is the Alliance Executive PGDM program
- Are frogs poisonous
- What is the difference between random and unique
- Why aren't all things free?
- What are the uses of E. coli
- Why are solar modules rated in kW
- What are the latest fads
- Why are copper and silver less reactive
- How does quantitative IR spectroscopy work
- What is Loop11
- Which means because you love me
- Why we haven't discovered immortality yet
- Which medical faculty should I choose 1
- How do I become an IPTV reseller
- What is deer urine used for?
- Is the inverted yield curve sustainable
- What was Deaner talking about
- Why do nuclear power plants explode
- What is an E1cB reaction
- Did I say something wrong