What is the full form of the speed
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Speed, Plural: Turn | numbers
- IPA: [ˈDʀeːˌʦaːl]
- 1) Physics:Number of revolutions (full 360 °) that a body rotating around an axis makes in a specific time unit
- 1) n
- Composed from the stem of the verb rotate and the noun number
- 1) Revolution frequency, number of revolutions (for example with turntables)
- 1) Measured variable
- variable speed
- 1) Rotating field speed, idle speed, maximum speed, motor speed, fan speed
- 1) The rotation speed of the engine does not match its target.
- low, constant, critical, maximum, medium, low, specificrotation speed
- rotation speed 60,000 rpm
- the rotation speed of drives, motors, pumps, shafts
- 1) Decrease in speed, decrease in speed, change in speed, increase in speed, increase in speed, speed range, speed limiter, speed limitation, speed range, speed setting, recommended speed, speed detection, speed window, speed sensor, speed sensor, speed pulse, lower speed, speed map, speed characteristic curve, tachometer, speed measurement, speed reduction, speed reduction, speed control, Speed region, speed controller, speed control, speed fluctuation, speed reduction, speed sensor, speed signal, speed stabilization, speed monitoring, speed check, overspeed, speed monitoring, speed change, speed curve, speed loss, speed monitor, speed increase
- 1) speed-dependent, speed-controlled, speed-stable
- Nominative: singular rotation speed; Plural Speeds
- Genitive: singular rotation speed; Plural Speeds
- Dative: singular rotation speed; Plural Speeds
- Accusative: singular rotation speed; Plural Speeds
- Arabic: 1) سرعة الدوران (sir'at-ul dewrān)
- Traditionally Chinese): 1) 轉速 (zhuǎnsù)
- Chinese (simplified): 1) 转速 (zhuǎnsù)
- English: 1) drive, rotational speed
- French: 1) vitesse, nombre de tours
- Italian: 1) regime, numero di giri
- Japanese: 1) 回 転 数 (か い て ん す う, kaitensū)
- Dutch: 1) toerental
- Sorbian (lower): 1) licba wobrotow
- Norwegian: 1) omdreiningstall (neuter)
- Sorbian (upper): 1) wjertoličba, wobwjertoličba
- Swedish: 1) varvtal (neuter), rotationally valley (neuter)
- Spanish: 1) regimen
- Turkish: 1) devir sayısı, dönme sayısı
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Naturally aspirated engines and rotation speed once stood for sport in BMW driving, at the top of the BMW M3 CSL (E46). Today it is the classic of the day.“
autobild.de, June 19, 2019
„If drivers switch up early, it works rotation speed the engine down - this significantly reduces consumption. We have more tips on how to save fuel.“
t-online, March 30, 2019
„The trick: some giant hard drives are filled with helium and thus enable a high rotation speed with a large storage capacity. We'll tell you which HDDs performed best in the test with 8 TB to 14 TB.“
CHIP Online, November 22, 2018
„For more information, please refer to the wording of the following press release: The job engine in Bavaria will continue to grow with digitization rotation speed win.“
aktiencheck.de, October 29, 2018
„Thanks to the new soundtrack for, the players from the arcade-style racer team Sonic Racing can not only hear the rotation speed the engines, but also turn up the music to the max.“
GameNewz.de, April 15, 2019
„Some Western Digital hard drives use a rotation speed of 7,200 rpm, although the manufacturer's specifications suggest 5,400 rpm. Measurements by users have shown this.“
ComputerBase, September 09, 2020
„With a simple trick, the speed and the rotation speed are displayed digitally in the speedometer.“
autobild.de, May 29, 2020
„MotoGP rider Andrea Iannone experienced a moment of shock during the tests in Valencia because his team had the rotation speed at Aprilia increased.“
Today.at, November 22, 2019
„Some economic indicators would also fuel the hope that the global economic engine is running rotation speed could increase gradually.“
aktiencheck.de, September 04, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Rotation frequency
- Rotation frequency
Another word (synonym) for speed - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "speed":
translation: ... Transfer of a word / text from one language to another 2) Technique: Increasing the speed of one gear to another Abbreviation: 1) Transl. ...
trip: ... or movements whose starting point and destination are usually identical. 2) colloquial: speed, revolutions 3) ballet dance figure in ballet origin of the term: in the 17th century ...
Gyroscope: ... body that is symmetrical on all sides and can be rotated with it 3) Technology: a precisely centered flywheel mass running at high speed Origin of the term: 1) attested since the 13th century; ...
regime: ... 6) the order 7) the regulation 8) geography: the conditions 9) mechanics: the operation, the speed, the tours Origin of the term: from the Latin word regimen ...
Period frequency: the speed. "3)" The pitch perception is determined by the period frequency of the complex entire oscillation curve. "4)" The international unit of the period frequency is the hertz. "
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Speed" in the online dictionary Wortscheutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Drehzahl/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "speed" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Speed limiter (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular number of speed limiters; Majority of the ...
Speed limiters (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: speed | number | be | gren | zern Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Speed limiter (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: speed | number | be | gren | zers Pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Speeds (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dreh | za | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tachometer (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular number of rev counter; Most of the tachometers ...
Tachometers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Dreh |zahl | mes | sern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Tachometer (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: speed | speed | mes | sers Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Lathe (German) Part of Speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Drehzeug; Plural Drehzeuge genitive: singular ...
Turning tools (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Dative Singular: Drehzeug Hyphenation: Dreh | zeu | ge…
Turning (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Dreh | zeu | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Lathe tool (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Drehzeugs Hyphenation: Dreh | zeu | ges Pronunciation / Stress:…
Lathe tools (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Drehzeuges Hyphenation: Dreh | zeugs Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
- Most makeup artists also draw well
- What does cosmopolitan mean
- Is anarchism a good idea
- What can your ego do
- What are the 5 elements of Kaizen
- Why are tank tops called tank tops
- How can I download Dexter TV series
- ASPD makes me a psychopath
- How do I play like Arjen Robben
- Is a 9V high capacity battery rechargeable
- Is anyone a Republican on Quora?
- Why can't we have beautiful things
- How manufacturers integrate Android on mobile devices
- What is the Hermitian Matrix
- How can you get a longer face
- Did Theon deserve it or not
- Are the people in Salem OR friendly
- Why are good materials usually more expensive?
- What are your bittersweetest memories
- Homeopathy is effective for joint pain
- Which album is Eminem's song Fack on
- Can I fire my lawyer?
- How do I offer products to retailers
- Where can I find a living environment