What are the characteristics of Kannada
Part of speech: noun, (neuter), Part of speech: toponymItem Usage Note:
- The article is used when "Karnataka" is in a certain quality, at a certain point in time or period as a subject or object in the sentence.
- Kar | na | ta | ka, no plural
- 1) Indian state in southern India
- 1) State
- 1) Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka.
- Nominative: singular (the) Karnataka; Plural —
- Genitive: singular (of Karnataka /
Karnatakas; Plural —
- Dative: singular (the) Karnataka; Plural —
- Accusative: singular (the) Karnataka; Plural —
- English: 1) Karnataka
- French: 1) Karnataka (male)
- Polish: 1) Karnataka (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„On the second day of the Indian parliamentary elections will also be in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka which, like the whole of the South, are often ignored in the media.“
New Germany, April 17, 2019
„Two aircraft of the “Surya Kiran” aerobatic team of the Indian Air Force are near the Yelahanka air base in the city of Bangalore in the southwest Karnataka crashed.“
Sputnik Germany, February 19, 2019
„At least 25 people were killed in a bus accident in the southwest Indian state Karnataka lost their lives.“
Südtirol Online, November 24, 2018
„The recording was last Monday in the southern Indian state Karnataka originated. There were no complaints about the incident on the part of the 30 passengers.“
Blick Online, October 07, 2018
„Not far from the Kasbani River in the state Karnataka In the south-west of India a red dog tried to scare off a tiger that was targeting him with a piercing scream.“
Sputnik Germany, May 17, 2020
„All the more amazing that there is a dog in the Indian state Karnataka Endured seven hours with a visibly hungry leopard - locked in a confined space in a toilet.“
SNA (Sputnik Germany), February 04, 2021
„November has the government of Karnataka banned the strike that began November 10th at the Toyota Motor Plant in Bidadi.“
Rote Fahne News, November 19, 2020
„December property and caused millions in damage, leading to an investigation by the state factory authority of Karnataka led.“
Financial Trends, December 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Karnataka":
to be responsible: ... Union states that are responsible for more than 40 percent of all child laborers: Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharasthra and Andrah Pradesh. "2)" The people are bitter about ...
Kannada: ... no plural word meaning / definition: 1) a Dravidian language that is mainly spoken in Karnataka in southern India Abbreviation: 1) ISO 639-1: kn, ISO 639-2: kan ...
Canarian: ... no plural word meaning / definition: 1) a Dravidian language that is mainly spoken in Karnataka in southern India Abbreviation: 1) ISO 639-1: kn, ISO 639-2: kan ...
Karnatakas: Karnatakas (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Karnataka Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Karnataka
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Karnataka" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Karnataka/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Karnataka". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "Karnataka". This helps to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Karnatakas (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Karnataka Hyphenation: Kar | na | ta | kas Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Karnates (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Karnats Hyphenation: Kar | na | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Karnats (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Karnates Hyphenation: Kar | nats Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Karner (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: Einzahl der Karner; Plural the Karner genitive: singular ...
Karnern (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kar | nern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaʁnɐn] Grammatical…
Karners (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kar | ners Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaʁnɐs] Grammatical…
carnival (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular carnival; Majority 1 carnival; Majority 2 ...
Carnivals (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kar | ne | va | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaʁnəvalə]…
Carnivals (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kar | ne | va | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkaʁnəvalən]…
Carnivalist (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular carnivalist; Plural carnivalists genitive: ...
Carnivalists (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kar | ne | va | lis | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Who owns Hulu
- Will morning exercise improve my daily routine
- How do i do my homework
- Does Ben Shapiro have a podcast
- What does Watashi wa mean in Japanese
- What are smoking laws in California
- Which countries import JF17 from Pakistan
- Who is Charles Dickens
- Do charities spend too much on fundraisers
- Does Fair and Lovely Cream actually work
- What is the BCG vaccine
- How important is a diploma
- How is tips calculated in the UAE
- How's the career growth for SAPUI5
- What is a facebook channel
- Doom game series What is the BFG9000
- What's the salary of a pipeline engineer
- How has social media changed communication
- What are microgrids
- How many people use the PGP
- Do you like threesomes
- What is a typical meal in the Maldives
- What are the best trending songs
- What are the cons of freezing bread
- Why do some apps always use location
- What is the simplest definition of JSON
- What is Eisenmenger Syndrome
- How do you remember to listen
- Do children still get needleworms today
- What can you do about identity theft
- How can a celebrity be notorious again
- What are your biceps and triceps muscles
- Where was Mahakavi Bharathiyar buried
- Peter Gabriel wrote his own songs