Can we learn vfx online
Visual Effects VFX, animation & video editing in After Effects and Premiere (in Cologne & via webcam)
Hi, my name is Christian!
If you want to learn After Effects or Premiere or if you have general questions about 2D post-production, I'll be happy to help you. I can also help in many cases in the technical area.
From the basics to advanced and professional application, I am happy to provide you with assistance and answer your questions patiently and with explanations that are as easy to grasp as possible, because sometimes the technical background is difficult to grasp at first glance (e.g. codecs). I will adapt to your knowledge and your learning speed and will also be happy to help you optimize your application or external image.
For the lessons we either use the material I have provided or we are happy to use your material. I am happy to pass on project files that are created by me within the teaching units to you for further private use.
We are happy to teach either via webcam with Skype and video transmission or in person in Cologne near Wiener Platz or Ebertplatz.
For personal lessons at my place, I can provide equipment and small video sequences can also be filmed during the teaching units, which are tailored to specific tasks.
Overview of possible subject areas:
- video editing
- Color grading / color correction
- 2D compositing
- 2D animation / motion design
- 2D tracking with Mocha
- 3D / 2.5D animation in After Effects
- Rotoscoping techniques
- Green screen / blue screen keying
- Codecs & Compression
- Alpha channels
- Retouching work
- Interaction between Premiere and After Effects
- Red Giant Trapcode Suite
Do you have further questions? Just contact me and I'll be happy to provide you with information.
My experience in Premiere and After Effects spans more than 15 years in which I have used the software in professional projects.
In the field of youth and adult education, I have been teaching regularly for 12 years and can therefore look back on numerous students whom I have accompanied and supported along the way.
It is important to me that my students understand and apply what they have learned and that I provide them with the necessary background knowledge so that they can stand on their own two feet in the future.
In addition to the basic and advanced techniques, I was able to support my students in getting a foothold in the working world, designing their demoreel and gaining a better understanding of the technical area of video.
- Video montage
- After Effects
- primary school
- Lower level (grades 5-7)
- Intermediate (Grades 8-10)
- Upper School (Grades 11-13)
- secondary schools
- secondary school
- High School
- Adult education
- Master / Magister
- Diploma degree
- State examination
- PhD degree
- advanced basic knowledge
- for children
Since the beginning of 2000 I have been working in video production with various stations from smaller clients to cinema and TV work.
In 2005 I started teaching and was able to gain a lot of experience here to pass on my knowledge to the students in such a way that they can understand it well and apply it for themselves.
- Design assistant for media & communication
- Dipl. Ing. For media and photo technology
- Is it great to work on Facebook
- How long do opiates stay in the urine
- Which laptop should I buy for programming?
- Who is right Russia or Ukraine
- Bacteria live on other planets
- AWS is free
- What is the name of the cows' first milk
- Was Lundendorff a Nazi
- What happens when pasta cooks
- Which foods block estrogen production
- How can I increase my alcohol tolerance
- What is the advantage of RTI
- How does a trip switch work
- What is a Syndicated TV Show
- What is Groupons' strategy regarding aggregators
- Is blues music dead
- What is a popular hobby in Ireland
- Waitresses can wear open toe shoes
- Who owns Hulu
- What are the consequences of wage stagnation
- A tornado happened in Tamarac
- Is artificial intelligence really only if otherwise
- Why do newspapers turn yellow over time
- What upsets Jakarta residents