Accenture has Big Data-specific solutions
Improve manufacturing processes and logistics with cloud-based IIoT platforms: Accenture takes over technology consultancy SALT Solutions
The Würzburg-based company implements and maintains IT systems for logistics, production and operations at leading companies in the German automotive, processing, consumer goods and chemical industries. With the takeover, Accenture is focusing on building cloud-based, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platforms. These are intended to accelerate production and logistics for customers in the future and minimize quality and disposal problems along the entire supply chain.
Organizationally, SALT Solutions joins Accenture Industry X. In this area, Accenture supports customers in optimizing their operational processes in production facilities and plants. SALT Solutions provides a team of over 500 highly qualified professionals with extensive knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain systems - including, but not limited to, SAP solutions. With the takeover, Accenture expands its competencies in the areas of cloud solutions and enterprise resource planning systems. The acquisition plays a critical role in expanding Accenture Industry X's digital manufacturing, operations, and supply chain business in Germany.
"In order to assert themselves in today's global, highly dynamic industrial landscape, companies have to master the Industry 4.0 principle inside out and integrate digital technologies into the core of their business," explains Frank Riemensperger, CEO of Accenture in Germany: "With SALT Solutions 'Know-how and experience in the field of dynamic digital production and optimization, Accenture will significantly deepen its expertise on the shop floor. "
Nigel Stacey, Global Head of Industry X at Accenture, adds: “We want to build cloud-based, industrial IoT platforms for our customers that also collect previously unused information from the production area. We use this to generate strategic insights that support decision-making processes in real time and over the long term.
SALT Solutions ‘unique expertise in manufacturing and logistics will be a key factor for these platforms."
Maximilian Brandl, CEO of SALT Solutions, explains: “By merging with Accenture Industry X, we can offer our customers a holistic approach for their digital transformation of production and logistics. This also increases the added value along the entire supply chain. "
SALT Solutions is a certified SAP Gold Partner and has additional branches in Berlin, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Munich and Stuttgart. The company will play a central role in building Accenture's digital manufacturing and operations capabilities, which the consulting firm has already expanded through acquisitions in various markets. These include PLM Systems in Italy, Callisto Integration in Canada, Silveo in France and Enterprise System Partners in Ireland. In addition, Accenture has already carried out several takeovers to strengthen Industry X in Germany, including the embedded software company ESR Labs, the technology consultancy Zielpuls and the strategic design consultancy designaffairs.
Completion of the acquisition is subject to customary closing conditions. The financial terms were not disclosed.
- What are the best engineering masters degrees
- How can a person think outside the box
- Is obiee and SQL are related
- What are the benefits of using wood
- Is a good drawing for Photoshop necessary
- Experience unsymbolized thinking
- Morals based on religious concepts
- How does Tatkal work in the IRCTC
- What does an octopus symbolize
- Are ENTJ born leaders
- Why can't we use phones on airplanes
- What are sprint activities
- May papaya help treat dengue
- What is 3 6 5 7 4
- How does the LocalBitcoins clone script work
- Who should sign up for Amazon Flex
- Which TV series was stretched
- Is divine comedy a comedy
- How can INFJs avoid manipulation 1
- What is a plan B.
- Who is Salman Khan like
- What is physical chemistry
- Attracts warmth more warmth
- What texts describe Mahabharat
- When should you become a biomedical scientist?
- How can I understand mechanics
- How can I help H1B visa holders
- Where was Adrift filmed
- Shakespeare just wrote plays
- How should you measure your startup's runway?
- What are the techniques to attack enemies
- What are your CLAT results for 2018
- What is futsal football
- The population decline is a bad thing