How do I fix the JDBC Apex error
Establish connections to autonomous databases
You can connect to an autonomous database using a shared Exadata infrastructure from a VCN with a public or private endpoint.
To connect to autonomous databases with a public endpoint the VCN must be configured with one of the following gateways:
Make sure you configure the subnet's route table with a rule that sends the traffic you want to the specific gateway. Also configure the security lists of the subnet to allow the desired traffic.
You can also connect to your database using private IP addresses on your on-premise network by using transit routing with an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure VCN. This allows the traffic to be moved directly from your on-premise network to your autonomous database without going over the internet. For more information about this access method, see Transitrouting: Private Access to Oracle Services.
To connect to autonomous databases with a private endpoint You must configure a security rule within one of the database's network security groups (NSGs) to allow access to the autonomous database endpoint. For more information about network configuration for private endpoints, see Networking Requirements for Private Endpoints.
- What is Demi Lovato's most successful song
- How do you get to work on Fiverr
- How can a cactus die
- How does a person get sexually transmitted diseases
- What is fitness for you
- Is NFC faster than WIFI
- What is green synthesis
- What's the best about LBJ
- Have you ever eaten pulled pork
- How can we change agriculture with the help of technology?
- Who is the perfect crowdfunding client for stocks
- What is a combination capacity
- Is Dropbox Inc trustworthy
- Should you kill the centipede
- Is computer engineering good at Thapar University
- What is Bridge Precision Offer Card Games
- What is albedo in layman terms
- Is hip hop music popular in Russia
- What are the characteristics of a superman
- How many people see your WhatsApp status
- How do you fix a Roku remote control
- Is a waste of time
- What is a vSAN cluster
- How do I fix burned meth
- What are active and passive elements 1
- What is your opinion on Caitlyn Jenner
- What is Eisenmenger Syndrome
- How do car locks work against theft
- Lawyers are allowed to lie on TV
- Why are narcissists so cruel after discarding them
- Should I learn AngularJS or Backbone js
- What is a quadratic equation
- What is weakened moon in astrology
- What is the right cat diet