In which countries is Vimeo prohibited?
Entry ban for au pairs from most third countries
Au pair means cultural exchange with a family connection
An au pair stay is a real win-win situation for both sides. Au pairs support families with childcare for up to six hours a day and play a key role in ensuring that parents can flexibly combine family and work. You will have the unique opportunity to get to know the German language and the culture of the country while living with a host family and thus to expand your general education.
No entry for au pairs from third countries
Over 15,000 young people from all over the world take part in the au pair program in Germany every year. The majority of them come from third countries. But since the outbreak of the corona pandemic in March, almost no au pairs can be found unless they come from the EU or Georgia. In almost all third countries, the German consulates are currently working very limited, and au pairs are not part of the group that is currently approved for visa applications.
3 offers with which the pme Familienservice supports families to bridge this time
- Placement of nannies
Alternatively, the pme Familienservice helps find caregivers. They support families in looking after the children at individually agreed times and live in the same region or city.
- Reimbursement of the registration fee at www.aupairworld.com
Pme Familienservice reimburses the registration fee of 50 euros so that host families can register on the www.aupairworld.com Internet platform. Au pairs from the EU can be found on this platform, which does not check au pairs. If families find what they are looking for there, pme Familienservice will take care of all the formalities and arrange the placement.
- Regular webinars and emails for the host families on the current situation
So that the host families do not feel left alone, the pme family service provides reliable information about current developments on au pairs from third countries.
Are you interested in an au pair exchange?
The pme Facebook group is open to all interested parties for questions and exchanges about au pair life. If you would like to become an au pair yourself and are looking for a suitable agency, you will find further information on the pme Familienservice website.
You might also be interested in
pme petition: Au pair entry despite Corona
pme Assistance: child care
pme Assistance: Back-up facilities and private child care
- What is the Plone software used for?
- What does a white aura mean
- How do I earn more money
- Why does this Python script print None
- How are breast implants made
- How does life test you
- Accidental blasphemy can be given
- What do you think of India
- Do you like Stuerme
- Sequoias and redwoods are different types
- Is there a medication for dark ankles?
- How can I do citizen journalism
- Can defeat Doomsday Thanos
- Who wrote the preamble of India
- How do I resolve a TensorFlow error
- What are the best hip hop downloads
- What was your attitude before high school
- Which is the capital of Karnataka
- How can we save documents from Salesforce
- In some cultures, ghosts possess objects
- Why is my book rejected again and again
- Which coaching should I take for the NDA
- Is goodness a weakness or a merit of a person
- What are the best audio books on SoundCloud