Why do we fall asleep 2
Is it particularly healthy to sleep before midnight?
"Night owls often have to listen to the fact that sleep is particularly healthy before midnight. But is that really true, or does this folk wisdom come from a bygone era with different sleeping habits? It is clear who only gets to bed at 2 am and returns at 6 am gets up, is tired. But that is not because he does not sleep before midnight, but because of the fundamental lack of sleep. Scientists have found that the time of going to bed has no influence on the quality of sleep.
Much more important is how long and how undisturbed you sleep. Because only those who slumber long enough and at the same time also in peace, come into the deep sleep phases that the body and brain need for regeneration. And they mainly occur in the first five hours after falling asleep. Our sleep always follows a certain pattern: as soon as we fall asleep, breathing, heartbeat, blood pressure and even body temperature drop, and external stimuli are no longer transmitted by the brain. Half an hour to a full hour later, the deep sleep phase sets in. This in turn is followed by a dream phase in which the brain becomes very active again to process the events of the previous day. These two phases last between 90 and 120 minutes and are repeated several times per night.
The following applies: The more deep sleep phases we experience, the more relaxed we wake up. And this is where the time can actually come into play. Because in the vast majority of cases it is easier and quieter at night. Or to stick with our example: Anyone who, for whatever reason, does not go to bed until 2 a.m. should be able to sleep undisturbed until around 9 or 10 a.m. so that they can experience enough deep sleep phases. But around this time, light and everyday noises increase significantly, so that restful sleep is often out of the question. However, if you can hide all disturbing factors from your bedroom, you are not tied to specific bedtime. "
- What chemical change occurs when burning?
- Supports Snapdragon 636 5G
- How do I stay frugal in retirement
- What is the best cafe in Faridabad
- Which TV shows should be canceled?
- In what temperature range do chic goldfish survive
- How often should wheatgrass be taken
- How is stage 4 lung cancer diagnosed
- Can a VPN override an internet filter
- How good is Aspire IAS
- How much revenue does Squidoo make
- Is Boat Rockerz 400 worth buying
- Should Florida allow legal medical marijuana
- Should I cleanse or exfoliate first
- How dangerous are dwarf snakes
- Dermatologists treat ganglion cysts
- How does acid rain affect houses?
- What are your new novel recommendations
- What an Italian song is that
- What is qawwali
- Why is Michael Myers killing young children
- 13 an hour is good pay
- What is more beneficial tea or milk
- Are neutrinos a sequence of a field