Why do we need an auditor
How can you become an auditor and what are the requirements for auditors?
A solid foundation is essential for audits to be implemented successfully. The auditors are a key success factor. In order to be able to work successfully as a QM auditor, it is important that prospective auditors and experts meet certain requirements. In many companies, when conducting audits, it is not always easy to ask the right questions about quality management in the right way. It is all too easy for the respondents to feel that their personal work performance is being questioned. In order to avoid such cliffs during the audit, auditors need very specific knowledge and qualifications.
Regardless of whether you work as an internal or external auditor or as a QM expert, it is important that you know which requirements you have to meet for your work. The following table shows you which requirements prospective QM auditors should bring with them, like theirs Work is to be assessed and what further training they should take regularly to maintain their qualifications.
What requirements does ISO 19011 place on auditors?
Section 7 of ISO 19011, the guideline for auditing management systems, presents competencies that a person should have. According to this section “Competence and Assessment of Auditors”, an auditor should:
- correspond to the professional ethos, which means being fair, truthful, sincere and honest
- Be open to considering alternative ideas or points of view
- Be diplomatic and tactful with people
- be attentive and watch closely
- have a quick grasp of things
- be flexible as well as persistent
- be able to make decisions
- Act confidently and independently
- act responsibly and ethically
- be open to improvement
- be culturally sensitive and thus respect and respect the culture of the audited organization
- interact effectively with the actors involved
What requirements should you have and what training does an auditor need?
The following table provides information on the prerequisites and experience that a successful auditor should bring. You will also find information on the necessary auditor training.
|conditions||requirements||Auditor training and experience||Maintaining the qualification for a period of 3 years|
- Like auditor -
- Like auditor -
The qualification must be checked before use!
Overview of the audit cycle, its actors and the success factors for audits
In addition to the auditor, there are other parties involved in the audit process. These actors take on various roles and tasks during the audit cycle. Our video "Audit cycle and its actors" shows you which phases the audit process comprises and which roles the people involved in the audit take on. In order for a company to actually benefit from the audit, not only the auditor who carried out the audit must have the appropriate qualifications. In the video “Success Factors for Successful Audits” you will learn the foundations on which an effective audit is based. So take a look!
- What if Sasuke attended Naruto's wedding?
- What makes remodeling the bathroom so expensive?
- What are food grade FIBC bags
- How can I learn Visual Basic 6
- Do you know botox
- What is medicine as a subject
- Did you know what graphic design is
- How many domain names are registered
- Bales can be reversed
- What is Thailand's most important crop
- What does split mean
- How click farms benefit
- How long are SSRIs effective?
- What always goes down
- What are creative behavioral interventions
- Is a JNTU degree valuable
- Frontline plus is safe for cats
- Why do people like Suga k Pop
- What is the deadliest epidemic ever recorded
- What are some books on contemporary filmmaking
- What does denial mean
- How do psychopaths deal with toxic people
- Why is Michael Myers killing young children
- Why is the Internet viewed as a medium