Why is Winamp not updated automatically?
|Posted: 08/21/2010 - 1:16 PM Title: Winamp media library automatically updatable?|
|Hello everybody, |
I've had the same problem for a long time and many versions. In Winamp I actually only use the media library and the "Never played before" playlist under local media.
My OS is Win 7. My music is in the "My Music" folder and in a "Metal" subfolder I created there. There are further sub-folders for each band, which in turn contain folders with the albums.
Now I have the following problem. If I add any new album, or several, and I don't want to remember exactly which album it was where every time, how can I have my media library updated automatically? Or. is that possible?
If I just add the entire "Metal" folder to the media library again, ALL folders are added and thus everything is duplicated and the "Never played before" playlist is reduced to absurdity.
So is there a way to let the media library automatically detect newly added folders?
Thanks in advance, I hope I have explained my problem as far as understandable.
- Who is a philosophical person
- Should I sell my PlayStation 4?
- Probability question Are both equally fair
- Why society should accept gay and lesbian marriages
- What is 2 5 x 3 4
- How to simplify 1 i 11
- How can I highlight text with HTML
- What do network technicians do all day
- What is LV winding
- Which processor is the latest for laptops
- ITIL or AGILE
- How much should a winter jacket weigh
- Is wine vegetarian
- Is parboiling necessary to make white rice?
- How do I avoid drinking water
- Can gems be found on the moon
- Why are fish easily injured
- Sudafed is driving you crazy
- What makes snakes sad
- What are some good mobile UX workshops
- How are criminals interrogated in India
- A compound fracture is a medical emergency
- Warehousing is not a function of ERP
- Are bladder cancer and prostate cancer related