How do I access WordPress via cPanel
How can you backup WordPress files via Cpanel?
Backing up files is one of the most important things that many website owners often overlook.
They pay less attention to the importance of backing up the files on their website. I have encountered errors while playing on my own website. I am a person who enjoys learning new things and at that time I was trying to play around with my website to make it look more attractive.
I've been playing around with codes like PHP and its friends and the results ...
..... my blog is more destroyed, hahaha not more interesting, but more makes my eyes look sore.
In all honesty at the time I was very confused, backup files also not there and my second mistake is tinkering with not seeing the past. I played around in the afternoon with where my blog visitors were busy at the time.
As a result, I have to keep my laptop for about 5 hours to get my blog back to looking like it did before.
How to Backup WordPress Files Using Cpanel
You really should back up your website regularly to avoid things not considered due to mistakes made by the website owner itself (like in my case), mistakes in the hosting you are using, or because it has been hacked by an irresponsible party damaged files are desired.
"Prevention is better than cure", perhapsThis saying must be used by all website owners. One way is to back up the website file. How to extend non-length files on a WordPress platform website:
1. Back up the database
There are two important components that you need to back up, namely the database and the wp content file. First, let's back up the database first.
We can back up the database via phpmyadmin or use WordPress plugins like BackWPup.
The first way: back up the database with phpmyadmin
1. Sign in to your Cpanel account.
2. Then choose phpMyAdmin on the menu Databases.
3. An indicator will appear in the phpmyadmin menu as shown in the following figure. Select the database (where your website is located) that you want to back up, then select the tab Export.
4. Then click the button Go to download the database file.
The second way: use a plugin
1. Install your preferred backup plug-in. In this tutorial I am using the BackWPup plugin.
2. After the installation of the backup plug-in has been completed. Go to the menu Dashboard and just click the button Download database backup to download your website database.
2. Save the wp-content file
After the database backup is complete, the second step is to back up the wp content file.
I usually back up wp content files through cpanel and for some of my websites that use vps I prefer to use FTP software like Filezilla.
1. Sign in to your Cpanel account.
2. Choose File manager on the menu Files.
3. The display will appear as shown below. Please choose Go to continue.
4. Then select wp-content. You cannot download it directly, you have to compress it first. Please click the button Compress which is located at the top right.
5. Choose Zip archiveThen click the button Compress file (s).
6. Wait a few seconds. A screen like the following will appear, indicating that the compression process is complete. Please click the button Shut down.
7. Browse for a wp content file with the format. Zip (usually below). Then click the button Download it to download the wp-content file.
Okay, you've backed up two important files. Let's say your website has a problem. You can easily restore the two files.
You can also use the BackWPup plugin to back up wp content.
This plugin is great because you can automatically backup your wp content file and send it directly to your email or Dropbox account. Cool right? If god willing I will do the article, just check out this simple blog. Bye!
- You can put cold water in the thermos
- Do charities spend too much on fundraisers
- Who invented the Facebook Like button?
- What is an EPDM gasket
- How does the Lycos search engine work
- A Pythagorean triplet can have decimal places
- How is homeopathy more effective than Ayurveda
- What's the point of having imaginary numbers?
- Who created the ACT test
- Why did computers evolve?
- Who invented the fire truck
- Is it bendable
- Which universities offer degrees in veterinary sciences?
- What types of marketing methods are best
- You can use Wi-Fi abroad
- How do I solve these geometry problems
- What is the street value of Zanaflex
- Video games get worse every year
- What is the Wadhwa court in Thane
- How was equity merged with common law
- How did Michael Jackson influence pop music
- Is Meteor scalable
- Has Shaq ever got a three-pointer