Which course should I choose
Before going to upper school, you have to decide on your future profile-giving subject. This is not an easy choice. In the best case, you have fun with your chosen subject and enjoy the extra lessons weekly, in the worst case you have to endure and endure exactly this extra portion of lessons every week.
Here are a few tips so that you don't get bored to death every week, but rather be satisfied with your choice of course and actively and optimistically contribute to class. Because the right choice depends on a few criteria:
- Own interests: Your own interests, preferences and enthusiasm for a subject are the best prerequisites for turning a “normal” subject into your high school diploma. If you have always enjoyed a certain subject, have been able to participate regularly (actively) and have accordingly received good grades, everything speaks in favor of choosing this as your profile-giving subject. This is the most important component in your decision.
- Grades: Good grades in the profile-giving subject prove themselves twice as the half-year grades are rated more strongly. So you should make your decision based on the grades you have achieved so far. Mostly it is also the case that you achieve good to very good results in subjects that interest you particularly.
- Teacher: Some may advise you not to let the course teacher influence your choice of subject. Another tells you that you should definitely pay attention to who is going to lead the advanced course. It should be said that it can make perfect sense to avoid choosing a course if this is being taught by the teacher with whom you are at war for some reason and who you know is very subjective. However, this is the only reason why you shouldn't do without the subject. Ultimately, your performance should be evaluated and personal differences are initially secondary.
- Friends: Choosing your profiling subject is not about having fun in class with your friends. It's about that in the end you sit in the right course, which you enjoy and where you can shine. If someone from your circle of friends happens to be in your class, this is a desirable and positive side effect, but should not have anything to do with your decision. Apart from that, you also get to know a lot of new people in your course. You will see other faces and you will find that this also has its advantages.
- Parents' advice: Do your parents want you to absolutely choose science subjects so that you are well equipped for studying medicine? But do you have completely different plans? Of course, you always want to please your parents. But you also have to keep in mind that even the best advice is of no use if it doesn't go in front and back with your ideas. So it is better to explain to your parents objectively why you are more interested in languages than, for example, physics and you will see that even your parents will understand.
- Future: Last but not least, it also depends on your professional plans. What do you want to do after graduating from high school? Of course, you don't have to be 100% guided by your future plans, maybe you don't even know which direction you want to go. However, if you want to study physics later on, it can be an advantage that you also choose physics for your Abitur.
In case you should notice later: “Oh no, that was definitely the one wrong choice! “, You can sometimes in an extreme emergency switch. This is usually possible in the first two to three weeks, so if necessary, don't lose any time! In order not to be affected by something like this in the first place, you should get together in detail with subject teachers, high school managers and, above all, students of the older age groups before making your choice seek advice. Especially students from the 12th and 13th grade are still “very close” and can certainly help you.
If, for example, there is no Spanish at your school, but you definitely want to choose this subject, there is of course the possibility of changing schools. If you don't stick to your previous school very much, you can definitely consider changing schools. (cf / fd)
- How's Hitachi AC Service in Chennai
- How fast can cancer kill
- What are some female masturbation videos
- Will we ever give up fossil fuels?
- Will be ragged at the IIIT Allahabad
- Why do married women still wear makeup
- Are pocket calculators allowed in the Tissnet test?
- What is a urine kitton ketone
- Where can I buy handmade Manipur products
- India becomes another Pakistan
- Which Toronto companies are using Go Golang
- Is it sexist to call female actresses?
- How legitimate is Steemit com
- Why did you learn to cook
- How do you know who hates you
- How does the mutually assured destruction work
- Is WhatsApp better than iMessage
- What is herpes
- How can I install WhatsApp 2
- Help animals reproduce
- What is meant by KPI in Analytics
- What is a digital therapeutic
- How can you perceive your photography
- How did Trump come to Wharton