What kind of animal do you love
If you ever love an animalthen there are three days in your life that you will always remember .....
The first day is a day blessed with happiness when you bring your young new friend home. You see him explore the house and take his special place in your hallway or anteroom for himself. - When you then hold and stroke it, and when you feel for the first time how it touches your legs - then a feeling of pure love permeates you, which you will carry with you through the many years that will come.
The second day will happen nine or ten years later. It will be a day like any other. Ordinary and not extraordinary. But, for a surprising moment, you will look at your longtime friend - and see age where you once saw youth. You will see slow, deliberate steps where you once saw energy. And you will see sleep where you once experienced activity. This is how you will start changing your friend's diet - and possibly adding a pill or two to their food. You will feel a growing fear deep within you, which lets you sense the coming emptiness. You will feel this uncomfortable feeling come and go until finally the third day comes.
And on that day - when your friend has to leave, you will face a decision that you have to make all by yourself - in favor of your lifelong friend and with the support of your own deepest soul. But whichever way your friend may leave you - you will feel lonely, like a single star in a dark night.
If you are wise, you will let the tears flow as freely and as often as you need to. And if you have a typical life you will realize that not many of your family or friends are able to understand your grief or comfort you, but if you are honest with the love for your pet for which you the many, Having provided joyful years, you may find that a soul - just a little smaller than your own - appears to be walking with you through the lonely days that are to come. And in some moments, when your heart becomes heavy, you may feel something caressing your legs. Just very, very easily. And if you look at the place where your dear - perhaps dearest friend - usually lay, you will remember the three significant days.
The memory is likely to be painful and will leave a pain in your heart. As time goes by, this pain comes and goes like it has a life of its own. You will either reject it or accept it, and it can confuse you very much. If you reject him, he will depress you. If you accept it, it will deepen you. One way or another, it will always be a pain.
But there will be, I assure you, a fourth day - connected with the memory of your beloved animal. And through the heaviness in your heart, a realization will come that only belongs to you. It will be unique and strong, like our partnership with every animal we have loved - and lost. This realization takes the form of living love - like the heavenly scent of a rose that's left over after the leaves have wilted. This love will stay and grow - and be there for our memories. It's a love we deserve. It's a legacy our pets bequeath to us when they leave. And it is a gift that we will carry with us as long as we live. It is a love that belongs only to us. And until our time to go on our own, maybe to rejoin our beloved animals - it is a love we will always have.
Martin Scot Kosins, author of "Maya's first rose"
- Which is better Ramanujan or Rajdhani College
- Is gerrymandering proof of electoral fraud
- How much emotionally broken can someone be
- What if Robb Stark married Myrcella?
- Are all obtuse angles congruent
- Where does Buddhism meet neuroscience
- Where can I buy Watkins
- What is a financial bank guarantee
- Should death be seen as a civic duty
- May refuse treatment to urgent care
- Which coding language is the most valuable
- Is it snowing in Ireland?
- What are nutrition and nutrients
- How to write unique technical content
- Why am I only psychological sometimes
- What are the skills of an entertainer
- What are some touching realistic stories
- When do emotions overwhelm you
- What do you think of Alibaba Cloud
- Will the Dow crash below 10,000?
- How can a social network influence society
- How much did India influence World War II?
- Can we save someone who died naturally?
- How do I design apps