What defines a technologically advanced bank
NRW.BANK innovation loan: interest rate from zero percent
NRW.BANK has improved its conditions for the NRW.BANK.Innovationskredit. With immediate effect, the interest rate starts at zero percent, depending on the company's creditworthiness.
“With the more favorable conditions, we would like to give companies additional leeway to invest in new, technologically advanced machines, systems and processes, especially in the current situation,” says Eckhard Forst, CEO of NRW.BANK. "In this way we contribute to strengthening the competitiveness of our economy in the long term."
Economics and Innovation Minister Prof. Dr. Andreas Pinkwart: “Innovative products and processes are decisive for the future viability of our economy - especially in the current time. That is why we are now encouraging companies to invest in innovations and making the terms of the innovation loan even more attractive with the interest rate of zero percent. "
The NRW.BANK.Innovationskredit supports companies in investment projects in order to include new products in their production program, to introduce new production processes and to improve existing products and processes.
The NRW.BANK.Innovationskredit, together with the NRW.BANK.Digitalisierungskredit, forms the two components of the “NRW.BANK.Digitalisierung und Innovation” funding program. With the improvement of the conditions of the NRW.BANK.Innovationskredit, investments in digital projects as well as in innovative projects are now promoted with the same, particularly favorable conditions for the end borrower.
- Why do babies want to go outside
- How much do sponsors pay for Pewdiepie
- Why do you burn Diwali?
- Does binary options trading work?
- Can you write 911 in Canada
- What is emulation in VLSI
- How is American college football organized?
- What is the Guru Granth Ji Sahib
- Can I marry Krishna as a boy
- What is absolute zero pressure
- What is SSL Certificate Transparency
- Who sings the song tears
- What caste does Prasad use in Bihar
- How do you say depressive in Turkish
- What are some of the signs of problems with the task
- What are Windows Live Mail alternatives
- What is an N95 mask
- Dogs are happier without human intervention
- Where can I look for jobs
- In what temperature range do chic goldfish survive
- Where are the Antilles
- Why are succulents a popular plant
- How many children make a perfect family
- What's your most hated math sum