How strong was Hashirama
Who is the strongest hokage?
When I look at your question, I feel like you want to know who was more powerful, Minato or Hashirama, right? Actually, I always wonder about things like that. I wonder what would happen if Hashirama and Minato were to fight. Who would win? And I start to compare their power and let them fight each other in my mind.
Hashirama can heal himself quickly due to his extraordinary life force, so he can easily survive any attack on him. On the other hand, Minato can teleport so quickly that he can easily escape any attack Hashirama would carry out. On the other hand, Minato can use his Rasengan, but I wonder if that can hurt Hashirama. Hashirama, along with his wise mode and wooden style, might be able to track where Minato would teleport next. But Minato, with his instantaneous reflexes, could evade that too.
Minato is able to defeat nine tails when he once sealed the animal. Hashirama, on the other hand, is someone who can control and tame the tail animal. He even won his fight with Madara, who controlled Kurama at the time.
But you don't have to worry for long. Naruto will one day become Hokage. He had promised that so often. And he will be the most powerful of all the Hokage for sure :)
Actually, Sarutobi is supposed to be stronger than the 1st himself. The only thing holding him back is the fact that he is old. No other Hokage was as old as he and made him weaker than him. They also forget the fact that he shares the title "God of Shinobi" with Hashirama and the Sage of the Six Paths. It's damn impressive to be able to deal with Orochimaru and 2 of the strongest Hokage, even in an Edo Tensei form. Especially in a weak condition due to its age. In all honesty, Sarutobi is my favorite of all the Kage. But I'm pretty confident he's the strongest, if not the second.
- What does an alternative practitioner do
- Can a person escape a black mamba?
- What is half of dfrac 77 77
- Why is it called the Algarve
- Where can I find Bigbasket vouchers
- What is your sister doing
- What is more often synthetic or human hair
- Should I be interested in AIATS Scores
- What is green synthesis
- Why is wood called non-metal
- Has anyone used diyseo com
- Public language courses are boring
- Can India make bullet train profit
- Is Seinfeld a good sitcom to watch
- How is real Taekwondo
- How can you best explain the calculation
- Which Ramayana should one read?
- What is a normal door size
- What chemical can remove watercolors from paper
- Why are Filipino women very beautiful
- Diplo is a cool guy
- Can you explain the process of endocytosis?
- Use well-known marketplaces Balanced
- Is Iran safe for Pakistani tourists?