What do client-server applications mean
Client-server application (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Other spellings:
- Client / server application
- Cli | ent-Ser | application | application, Plural: Cli | ent-Ser | ver-An | Wen | gen
- IPA: [klaɪənt ˈsœːvə (r) anvɛndʊŋ], Plural: [klaɪənt ˈsœːvə (r) anvɛndʊŋən]
- IPA: [klaɪənt ˈsœːɐ̯vɐanvɛndʊŋ], Plural: [klaɪənt ˈsœːɐ̯vɐanvɛndʊŋən]
- 1) Application that works with a server and at least one client
- 1) "The scalability has also been improved in the new version: MIS Package is an" offline "environment, Client-server application or available via a centrally provided solution (server-based computing). "
- Nominative: singular Client-server application; Plural Client-server applications
- Genitive: singular Client-server application; Plural Client-server applications
- Dative: singular Client-server application; Plural Client-server applications
- Accusative: singular Client-server application; Plural Client-server applications
TranslationsSee translations for client / server application
- Client application, server application
Entries from our dictionary containing "client-server application":
Client: …can. Typical word combinations: client-server architecture, client-server model 2) Client-server application (client-server application) Word formations: ...
Client application:… Store apps and desktop in the Windows Dev Center. ”Translations English: 1) client application Turkish: 1) istemci uygulaması Similar…
Client application: "This section is about the basic functions that are used to create a client application." Translations See translations for client application Similar terms: client-server application
Server application: ... also caused the server to crash, everyone grinned again quite brutally. Translations See translations for server application Similar terms: ...
Server application:… Streaming-TCP / IP-Servers. “Translations English: 1) server application Turkish: 1) sunucu uygulaması Similar terms: Application server…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Client-server application" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Client-Server-Anendung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as application examples or hints on the use of the term “client-server application” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Client-server applications (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Cli | ent-Ser | ver-An | wen | dun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Client / server application (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular client / server application; Plural ...
Client / server applications (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Cli | ent / Ser | ver-An | wen | dun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Client application (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular client application; Majority of client applications ...
Client applications (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Cli | ent | an | wen | dun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Clients (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Cli | ents Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklaɪənts]…
Cliffhanger (German) Part of speech: Noun, (male) Cases: Nominative: Einzahl der Cliffhanger; Plural the cliffhanger genitive: ...
Cliff hangers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Cliff | han | gern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈklɪfˌhɛŋɐn]…
Cliffhangers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Cliff | han | gers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklɪfˌhɛŋɐs]…
clinch (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular clinch; Plural - genitive: singular clinchs; ...
- How do electricity traders make money
- How is the Sphinx dated
- Are sorbus berries poisonous
- What do Jonas Brothers fans call themselves
- How good a mathematician was Alan Turing
- Why are people drawn to boasting?
- The Quoras database is very broken
- What do millennials want in life
- How does insomnia feel?
- Have you ever fought with a knife?
- How does Breaking Bad end
- What is the case study at glg
- Is intellectual humility an intellectual virtue
- Why do magnetic fields store energy
- Forward rates can predict future spot rates
- What is 6x 6x
- What is a crankshaft sensor
- Wasn't ICSE 2017 tough in geography
- What is a durometer
- What makes a good mechanical engineer
- Why does salt water crystallize when heated
- What is an A * algorithm
- What is the purpose of the strategic goals
- What are some examples of benefit companies