How can we improve the MBA education
Continuing education - a growth market
The German-speaking MBA market with around 450 full-time, part-time and distance learning programs as well as the The international MBA market has now become completely confusing: 1,500 providers with around 5,000 MBA programs in total are vying for the favor of customers. Hundreds of websites advertise the "best" MBA programs. Universities are constantly creating new programs, many of which have little to do with a real MBA course apart from the image-rich MBA label. The laws of the market also apply in the education market.
Growth - Students in postgraduate master’s programs
Source: Research Educationconsult / Federal Statistical Office
In addition, in 2014/2015 there were around 936 further education students in industrial engineering departments with a focus on business administration and 1547 students in administrative sciences. The Federal Statistical Office does not show how many of them are MBA students. However, if one assumes that around two thirds of the programs are WiWi MBA programs, a cautious estimate can be made.
In the MBA and Master's Guide, in addition to the MBA Ö programs, we also present further education Masters. And the market for further education Masters is also growing. These often specialized programs are offered as Master in Management, Master of Finance, Master in Logistics, etc. In Germany alone they make up an estimated 100 programs. The MBA and Master's Guide will also provide a home for these continuing education programs in the future. We cover around 95 percent of all program offers in D-A-CH. Of the programs presented, around 80 percent are MBA programs.
In Europe and particularly in Germany, the MBA programs are characterized by small age groups, which speaks for very good supervision and enables excellent contacts between the MBA students. "In terms of method, too, European and especially German universities are taking a different path than their American competitors," according to an analysis by HHL lecturers in the Handelsblatt. “For example, case studies are also used as didactic means in Europe and Germany. However, they are not the basis for conveying content, as is almost always the case in the USA ”. This means that, according to German philosophy, a well-founded basic knowledge is first imparted and this is then applied to the practice-relevant case. The conveyance of content tends to go from theory to special case.
MBA providers, programs and students worldwide
- How do I find the best program?
- The market for MBA and Master’s courses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- MBA and postgraduate master’s programs
»More about the book
" For order
- What do you use your garage for
- I am bi curious
- What are some keys to gaining clue
- What are 4 properties of magnetic fields
- Where is a source for rubberized leather
- What does IDA stand for in education?
- What is the Mudsill Foundation
- How do I buy a smart TV
- Windows Phone is dead
- What is amorphous
- Can a mining engineer work at NASA?
- How long will Avengers 4 last
- What is a wind turbine
- How do I prepare for the JNUEE
- Are succulents considered to be cam plants
- What aspects made a trench relatively safe?
- Club Factory is a Korean company
- Who is the guide of your life
- Why do dogs sniff out other dogs
- What is the best British cheese
- How many different organisms live on whales
- What happens if feces get into your bloodstream
- What are the uses of nuclear reactors
- How can I become more rational