Where is the Play Store
Android Reinstall Google Play Store
The Google Play Store is essential for your apps and the security of your smartphone. If the Play Store fails to connect, shows server problems, or requires authentication, your apps will not be able to update and security vulnerabilities will not be closed. In such a case, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Play Store.
How to reinstall the Google Play Store
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open "Apps"in the settings.
- Go to the Google Play Store application.
- Choose "Uninstall". This option is not available on newer smartphone models. You can use the Clearing the Cache. How exactly is explained in the next step.
- in the Internet now download a file for the Google Play Store and to install these. e.g. at heise download: https://www.heise.de/download/product/google-play-apk-92066. To clear the cache on newer Android versions, go to "Storage"and then on"delete data" and "Cache".
- What is missing in Indian cricket these days
- Are Saudi butchers
- What are the growing startups in Stockholm
- What if there is no railroad
- How would you flee to Canada?
- Why do molecules vibrate
- Are Greek gods better than Romans?
- Is Meteor scalable
- What does commercial vehicle insurance cover
- What is GCA MATLAB
- What is Franz Kafka's fictional world
- What is a cystic fibrosis karyotype
- What is Sigmund Freud's opinion about dreams
- What is Huawei charged with
- Who started the Chinese New Year tradition
- How can I get AirPods for free
- Why is cell phone manufacturing not automated
- What is life science interesting
- What is the future of IMDb
- Is it customary to tip a photographer?
- Why should China support Hawaii independently?
- What is the best solution to prevent acne
- How did the Green Revolution help the peasants
- Will Boris Johnson defend or destroy democracy?