Give an example of a statistical quality control
statistical quality control
Statistical procedures for the quality assessment of products on the basis of random samples (partial control). With the help of statistical quality control, the correct setting of the production facilities is monitored (process control) and the quality of the products delivered is assessed (acceptance control).
• For process control, a few copies are taken from ongoing production in order to determine possible deviations from certain pre-settings of the machines on the basis of this sample compared to previous samples (e.g. the filling weight of a coffee package). It may be necessary to intervene in the production process to readjust machines and systems.
• In the batchwise acceptance inspection, a random sample is used to determine the quality of an entire delivery. If you come across too many faulty or inferior copies, the entire delivery may be rejected. Wrong decisions are possible: - In the event of a randomly bad sample, the entire delivery may be rejected even though the actual extent of the defects would still be acceptable. - If the random sample is good, the extent of the defects will not be apparent and the delivery may be wrongly accepted. The test plan is therefore agreed between the producer and customer as part of the delivery contract.
Previous technical term: Statistical process control | Next technical term: statistical security
Report this article to the editors as incorrect and reserve it for editing
- What can you do with 0?
- What are graves in the First World War
- John F. Kennedy was a devout Catholic
- Which engineering course is best for India
- Do you have call center projects
- Uses Leonardo DiCaprio Quora
- Will Lionel Messi win the Ballon dOr?
- Why are dual clutch transmissions fast
- What is 15 45 25 76
- Android Skin and Android Launcher are too
- What is DTB in Linux
- How did Bright gain users
- Which prevents you from being untrustworthy
- Is goodness a weakness or a merit of a person
- ZTE is a good manufacturer of smartphones
- What are you doing for Samhain
- What is Jollychick com
- How does care contribute to intelligence
- Is it worth it to love a depressed person
- What is the CEED test for?
- How do astronomers age in space
- How are telecommunication placements in rvce
- Where can I post a website
- What is advisory jurisdiction
- What drives a senior software engineer crazy
- Stole most of his work from Shakespeare
- How much does an annual rent cost
- The Smugmug site is free
- Which factors influence the internal resistance
- How do you remember DeMorgan's theorems
- What makes a Labrador Retriever so special
- How important is oral hygiene
- What is Qatar's ID for Foreign Workers
- How hard is Olgemaelde