What do you prefer crunches or planks
How can you train abs without hurting your back?
In addition to the exercises recommended in the article you cited (planks, bridges, leg raises, bird dogs, and "stirring the pot"), full-body exercises that rely on your core muscles are also a great way to improve abdominal fitness, often strengthening your back at the same time and thus help prevent injuries instead of potentially causing them.
Some examples of this include swimming (especially dolphin, butterfly, and other strokes that rely on their stomach - kicking dolphins with flippers is one of my favorite ab workouts, possibly just because it's so fun), tai chi ( choose a style appropriate to your fitness level), surfing (or skateboarding or slacklining; anything where you need to balance your body), and rock climbing (if done right, focus on balance and technique rather than just arm strength). You will have a hard time finding someone to be a regular with those who do not have a nice, strong stomach.
If you're just looking for an exercise to add to your workout, I would go for boards. The plank and the exercises built on it are incredibly strong stomachs - we use those on my swim team as daily abdominal exercises and they are intense. As with all exercises, form is crucial if you want to avoid injury. So double-check and make sure you get it right.
- Where can I sell clothes in Calcutta
- Offers IISC Bangalore B Tech courses
- How can I transform myself into a lion
- Which whopper has the most calories
- Is Nokia 4 2 worth buying
- How are supercomputers kept up to date?
- How do you measure the frequency response
- What were the various mass extinctions
- What is an RTP multicast
- Which Buddhist scriptures are most likely apocryphal
- Who is Osho and is he right
- Jump Marines after boot camp
- What was the good effect of the First World War
- Why will rock and roll never die
- What equipment do commercial bakeries use
- What are the benefits of urine therapy
- How do I motivate failed students
- Why do people feed wild animals
- What is zero waste 1
- How are cyclones named 1
- Is there a toolkit for recurring neural networks
- Where was Jackson Pollock born
- How much does a federal judge earn
- How do you set up your own kiosk?